Facts About Americord and Our Unparalleled Service And Standards
These facts about Americord can help expectant parents decide while private cord blood bank to choose. We have unparalleled service and standards. Americord Registry is dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality cord blood banking service and standards at the most affordable prices. We walk the talk with policies that make cord blood banking a simple process from the time you enroll until after you give birth. Here are some things that we think are important about Americord.
No-Risk Enrollment & No Fee Cancellation Policy
About half of all babies arrive before their due date, so it is important to make a decision as soon as possible. Americord recommends that you enroll at least 90 days prior to your baby’s due date, and we make deciding to enroll early as risk-free as possible with the following policies:
- Americord doesn’t charge you when you enroll. We charge your credit card after the cord blood collection has been made.
- If, at any time after you enroll, you decide not to bank your baby’s cord blood, you can cancel your enrollment with Americord without incurring any fee. Our only requirement is that you return the unopened Americord Collection Kit to us.
Americord’s prices for our three cord blood banking packages include:
- The Americord Collection Kit, which contains everything your medical professionals will need to collect your baby’s cord blood, cord tissue and placenta tissue
- A medical courier to pick up the Collection Kit from your bedside after your baby is born and deliver it to our laboratory
- 20 years of storage of your baby’s stem cells in our state-of-the-art laboratory, which is CLIA certified, accredited by the AABB and complies with all federal and state guidelines and applicable licenses
Click here to see Americord’s prices and compare them with the prices of other leading cord blood banks.
Quality Control Above Industry Standards
The equipment in Americord’s Collection Kit has been designed to enable your medical practitioner to collect the maximum amount of cord blood available when your baby is born. However, it is possible that the amount collected from your baby could be less than the average. If the collection volume or cell count is below a certain threshold, Americord will call you to see if you still want to store the sample since, using today’s technology, it is unlikely that you would be able to use it for medical treatment. Americord uses higher standards than the industry average for purposes of giving our clients this option.
- Total Nucleated Cell Count (TNC): Americord calls you if the TNC is below 100 million cells.
At Americord we strive to keep marketing costs low so we can keep our prices down. We also believe that the strongest marketing is recommendations from satisfied clients, so we have established a referral program.
- When you refer your friends or family members to Americord, you will receive $50 if they enroll. And your friend or family member will get a $50 discount. So you both benefit from our referral program.
Call us today at 866-503-6005 extension 1 if you are ready for risk-free enrollment and industry-leading quality and service!