Why choose Americord for cord blood banking?
Americord Registry is a leader in the advancement of umbilical cord blood, cord tissue and placenta tissue banking. Americord collects, processes, and stores newborn stem cells from umbilical cord blood for future medical or therapeutic use, including the treatment of more than 80 blood diseases such as sickle cell anemia and leukemia. Founded in 2008, Americord is registered with the FDA and operates in all 50 states. The company’s laboratory is CLIA Certified, accredited by the AABB and complies with all federal and state guidelines and applicable licenses.
Americord Puts Cord Blood Banking Quality First.
• Americord’s commitment to providing superior quality is backed by a $90,000 guarantee.
• We are registered with the FDA, and use an AABB accredited laboratory which has been storing cord blood safety since 1997.
• We use the only commercially available sterile-exterior, FDA-approved cord blood bags that are suitable for C-Sections without adaptors.
• We use the fastest medical couriers in the US to transport stem cells to our laboratory.
• Our Medical Director, is a leading hematologist and FDA Pediatrics Advisory Committee member, prior Executive Medical Director at ViaCord, and one of the architects of the cord blood stem cell guidelines for NY State Department of Health.
Americord is committed to research and development.
• We have pioneered Cord Blood 2.0, a better way to get more stem cells from the placenta.
• We are partnered with leading institutions to develop new technologies for those who need them most.
• We reimburse the full cost of cord blood processing and storage should it be required by your child for use in a clinical trial.
Americord is a stable and growing company that you can rely on.
• We have zero debt.
• Our revenues are increasing by over 200% annually.
Americord does not sell or use genetic information.
• Americord is an independent firm.
• We do not have any parent company or private equity firm influencing the quality of our services or mining patient medical data.