Americord Ambassador Referral Program Terms & Conditions
The Referral Program (“Program”) offered by Americord has been created to reward you, our loyal customers, (“you,” “Ambassador,” “Referrer”) for recommending us to friends and family who sign on to be customers (“Friend”).
- No previous purchase is required (purchasers and non-purchasers alike are eligible).
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
What is considered a qualified referral? A qualified referral means that all the following conditions are met:
- The Friend completed the purchase of at least one Americord product in Friend’s first purchase;
- The Friend stored their newborn stem cells with Americord;
- The Friend was not previously a stored client with Americord under any email address or alias; and
- The Friend is at least 18 years old.
What does not count as a qualified referral? Referrers must respect the program and only refer real individuals who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions.
- Referrers cannot refer themselves;
- Refer individuals who previously referred you;
- Or refer people you have referred previously and use different email addresses to try circumvent fraud detection
- How many times can I refer? There is no limit on how much someone can refer, or how much you can earn.
- Friend discounts/rewards cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Rewards are subject to verification. Americord may delay a reward for the purposes of investigation. Americord may also refuse to verify and process any transaction Americord deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- When will I receive my referral payment? Referrer payments will be paid out within 5-7 business days after the Friend’s stem cell kit has been received and processed. Referrer fees are paid via gift cards. Americord does not offer payment via check, credit card or cash.
- Have you earned more than $600 in referrals from Americord in one year? Anyone who earns over $600 in a financial year must provide Americord with a copy of an IRS W9 form by emailing it to [email protected]. Any delays in payment as a result of failure to submit W9 is not the responsibility of Americord or its employees.
- Do I have to pay tax on rewards? Rewards may be taxable, depending on the total financial year earnings and the federal, state, and local tax laws applicable to the Referrer. Ambassadors are solely responsible for reporting such items on their tax returns and paying any associated tax liability.
Americord Registry (“Americord”) reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice. Americord may also, in its sole discretion, change, cancel, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program without notice.