Terms & Conditions
- Please review the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. By accessing this Website, You agree to be bound by these Terms and further agree that You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
- If You do not agree with any of these Terms, You are prohibited from using or accessing the Website.
- The materials contained in the Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- You must be at least thirteen years of age to use the Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these Terms You warrant and represent that You are at least thirteen years old.
- You are responsible for any charges incurred as a result of Your use of the Website.
- The following terminology applies to these Terms (with the use of the singular including the plural where applicable):
- “Americord,” “Ourselves,” “We,” and “Our” means Americord Registry LLC, a Delaware limited liability corporation with its principal place of business at 225 Broadway, Suite 1903, New York, NY 10007, United States of America.
- “You” means the person accessing the Website and accepting these Terms.
- “Party” means the Client or Americord.
- “Website,” “site,” and “service” means the Website, all subdomains of the Website, including, but not limited to, any restricted areas of the Website or subdomains of the Website.
- AmeriFlex: Monthly payments required, unless amount is paid in full at time of storage. Monthly payments to be made over the length of storage at 12% APR. No prepayment penalty. No credit check required.
License to Use
- Unless otherwise stated, Americord owns the intellectual property rights for all material on the Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for Your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms.
- Without prejudice to the generality of Section 8, You must not:
- republish material from the Website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from Website;
- display any material from the Website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this Website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website;
- redistribute material from the Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- use the Website for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that We deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures We take to restrict access to the Website or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Website or harvest or manipulate data; or
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
- This license may be terminated by Americord at any time and, notwithstanding the foregoing generality, shall automatically terminate if You violate any of these restrictions or any of the other Terms. Upon termination of the license You must cease viewing any materials on or derived from the Website and You must destroy any downloaded materials in Your possession whether in electronic or printed form.
Acceptable Use And Indemnification
- You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impair the availability or accessibility of the Website.
- You must not use the Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material that contains or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, without limitation, scraping, data-mining, data extraction and data harvesting without Americord’s express written consent.
- You must not use the Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use the Website for any purpose related to marketing without Americord’s express written consent.\
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Americord and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers in any claims that result from Your violation of these Terms or Your own actions in using the Website.
Restricted Access And Client Portal
- Access to certain areas of the Website is restricted. Americord reserves the right to restrict access to areas of the Website, or the entire Website, at Americord’s sole discretion.
- If Americord provides You with a user ID and password to enable You to access restricted areas of the Website, including, but not limited to, the Client Portal or other content or services, You must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your user ID and password and for restricting access to Your computer, and You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to notify Americord immediately of any unauthorized use of Your account. Americord will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of Your user ID, password and/or account.
- In addition to the other Terms outlined in this document (and without prejudice to them), the following additional terms and conditions pertain to Your use of the Client Portal account. While using the Client Portal, You agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for Your account and the activities that occur while signed into or while Your account is being used (regardless of who is using Your account);
- You will not post information that is malicious, false, or inaccurate;
- You understand and agree that any liability, loss, or damage that occurs as a result of the use of the Client Portal is solely Your responsibility.
- Americord reserves the right to disable Your user ID and password in Americord’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- The Website is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind. Without limitation on the foregoing, Americord expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, regarding the Website including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy, or non-infringement. Without limitation to the generality of the foregoing sentence, Americord makes no warranty or representation that access to or operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from Your use of the information, content, files, or services provided on the Website. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of warranty, so this provision may not apply to You.
- Americord does not provide medical advice and is not liable for any harm caused as a result of You reviewing any content on the Website. Americord strives to take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on the Website. However, the information is provided for educational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose or treat any condition. Nor does Americord guarantee that any treatment will be available or appropriate in any given circumstance. The ultimate decision regarding whether stem cell treatment is appropriate is a matter for a treating medical professional. If You have any questions regarding medical matters, You should consult a medical professional of Your choosing. To the extent the Website contains, references, or links, to articles authored by third-parties, the fact that the articles are contained, referenced, or linked-to on the Website does not imply an endorsement of the views contained therein.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL AMERICORD, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR PARTNERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY ACTUAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF AMERICORD OR AMERICORD’S AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- Americord will make best efforts to ensure the security of the information contained in the Client Portal. However, no computer system is invulnerable to unauthorized access. Americord makes no warranty regarding the efficiency of the security of the Client Portal and will not be liable for any actual or consequential damages arising from any breach or alleged breach of the security of the Client Portal.
Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on Americord’s Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Americord does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. Americord may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Americord does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Americord has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Americord of the site. Use of any such linked Website is at the user’s own risk.
- Americord may amend these Terms at any time without notice. It is Your responsibility to check the Website from time-to-time to view any such changes. By using the Website You are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms.
- If any part of these Terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed consistent with applicable law. All remaining parts of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Any failure on the part of Americord to enforce any provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of Our right to enforce such provision.
- Our rights and Your responsibilities under these Terms will survive any termination of these Terms.
- You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of Your relationship with Americord must commence within one year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
- These Terms and Your use of the Website are governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any lawsuit or claim brought arising out of Your use of the Website shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in New York County, New York and You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- The headings contained in this document are for reference only and should not be used for interpretive purposes.